CAMP ENERGY invites youth to spend a week at an overnight camp in Millville, Pennsylvania, on the grounds of Camp Victory, to learn the skills they need to take control of their own health & happiness.
We are so excited to announce that Camp ENERGY 2022 will be in person!!
August 7-12, 2022
WHO IS CAMP FOR?
- Youth interested in improving their health and happiness.
- Youth willing to participate in camp activities and work on healthy lifestyle changes.
- Youth between the ages of 11 and 18 (must have completed 5th grade and not yet graduated high school).
WHAT DOES IT COST TO ATTEND?
There is a fee of $250 which covers everything needed for the stay, including lodging in air-conditioned cabins, meals and snacks, and supplies for activities. Financial aid is available for those in need.
Complete the Camper Application online here:
1. Fill out the application form through the new Active system.
- After you click the application link, select ‘add to cart’.
- Under ‘Your Shopping Cart’ on the right, you’ll see the default option for quantity set to 1, select continue.
- Follow the steps to submit your application.
- At the end, the application will ask you to check-out, select continue. You’ll know the app is complete once you see order details with an order number.
- *Note the system times out in about 15 minutes, so plan to submit at one time*
You’ll receive a confirmation email and an additional email about document uploads for the following documents:
- 2022 Camp ENERGY Medical Form (we cannot accept other forms)
- A copy of the camper’s immunization record from the doctor including COVID-19 Vaccination
- The camper’s health insurance card
2. After we receive these three forms (we need ALL THREE!), the application will be reviewed by the Camp ENERGY staff. The final decision is held at the discretion of the Camp ENERGY Medical Director. The primary goal of this process is to ensure that we can appropriately accommodate all campers and staff in a safe manner.
The Camp Dietitian will review any food allergies at the time of the application process. She may call with any further questions or talk to camper parents on arrival to camp. Please be sure to include any details about specific allergies, including past reactions, in the camper application. We work hard to ensure that the campers are not exposed to certain foods but as in the real world, we cannot guarantee that the risk of exposure is zero percent.
3. After we have medical approval, we will follow up with your final acceptance to camp. Payment is due after your acceptance into camp. You may choose a payment plan. Your spot will be reserved after we receive your first payment.
COVID-19 Policy and Protocol – We require all campers and staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC guidelines. Given the ongoing changes in the pandemic, we will communicate specific COVID-19 protocols at least one month in advance of camp, and these protocols may change until the day before camp. The Camp ENERGY COVID-19 protocols may include, but are not limited to: on-site arrival testing, screening for symptoms, and testing as needed during camp. The cost of testing will be covered by Camp ENERGY. The health and safety of our campers and volunteer staff are our priority and we will be reviewing CDC guidelines as part of our decision process.
Inclusion – Camp ENERGY embraces an inclusive environment for its staff, campers, families, and curriculum. Camp ENERGY does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity or expression, culture, age, religion, political belief, marital status, sexual orientation, or ability.
Vaccination – Click here to read more about the organization’s expectations for routine vaccination of campers to ensure the safety of all in attendance during camping periods.
Refund – After payment has been made to Camp ENERGY, we are unable to provide refunds. Receipts for payment are available upon request.
- Camp ENERGY is a rigorous camp and many activities are held outdoors. Therefore, if a camper has required an albuterol inhaler in the past one year, then we ask that you please bring this inhaler with them to camp.
- All medications should be in their original pill bottle for proper identification for the medical staff. If there are multiple medications then you may use a pill box but we ask that you bring the pills with original bottle to the check-in so that pills can be properly identified/verified with staff.
- Cabins are air conditioned.
- Campers sleep in twin sized bunk beds. We recommend bringing a sleeping bag or twin-size bed sheets and a blanket.
- Campers use a shared bath house.
- NOTE: Cell phones are not allowed – we want to enjoy a ‘disconnected’ week!
- If you are a Nemours duPont camper, contact us at email@example.com to learn more about potential transportation options.
- We do not provide transportation to camp, but can help connect you with other campers in your area.
- Camp is held at Camp Victory in Millville, PA (approximately 150 miles northwest of Philadelphia).