CAMP ENERGY invites youth to spend a week at an overnight camp in Millville, Pennsylvania, learning the skills they need to take control of their own health & happiness. The next Camp ENERGY will take place during the week of August 5-10, 2018.
WHO IS CAMP FOR?
- Youth between the ages of 11 and 18 (must have completed 5th grade).
- Youth in any location capable of traveling to camp in Millville, PA (approximately 150 miles northwest of Philadelphia).
- We do not provide transportation.
- Youth willing to participate in camp activities and work on healthy lifestyle changes.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO ATTEND?
There is a fee of $200 which covers everything needed for the stay, including lodging in air-conditioned cabins, meals and snacks, and supplies for activities. Financial aid is available for those in need.
CAMPER APPLICATION PROCESS
The application will be posted in mid-February 2018
- Camp ENERGY is a rigorous camp and many activities are held outdoors. Therefore, if a camper has required an albuterol inhaler in the past one year, then we ask that you please bring this inhaler with them to camp.
- All medications should be in their original pill bottle for proper identification for the medical staff. If there are multiple medications then you may use a pill box but we ask that you bring the pills with original bottle to the check-in so that pills can be properly identified/verified with staff.
- Cabins are air conditioned.
- Campers sleep in twin sized bunk beds. We recommend bringing a sleeping bag or twin-size bed sheets and a blanket.
- Campers use a shared bath house.
- NOTE: Cell phones are not allowed – we want to enjoy a ‘disconnected’ week!