Join us for Camp ENERGY 2023!
We are still accepting applications for counselors until July 7!
Join our mission to improve the health and wellness of our community by volunteering your time at Camp ENERGY. Volunteers will support adolescents ages 11-18 in a week-long journey incorporating education around nutrition, fitness, and healthy lifestyles.
Volunteers may participate in the following ways:
- Camp counselors will be responsible for directly fostering the growth of camp participants, offering individualized attention in structured group programming throughout the week. Counselor responsibilities are described here: Counselor Duties
- Individuals may attend one day to lead a session on nutrition or coach a physical activity.
Applications are still being accepted! When you submit the application, you will be asked for supplemental materials including a resume, clearances, and for those who have not volunteered with us before, 3 references.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this opportunity with your networks!
COVID-19 Policy and Protocol – We recommend, but do not require, that all campers and staff be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC guidelines. Given the ongoing changes in the pandemic, we will communicate specific COVID-19 protocols at least one month in advance of camp, and these protocols may change until the day before camp. The Camp ENERGY COVID-19 protocols may include, but are not limited to: on-site arrival testing, screening for symptoms, and testing as needed during camp. The cost of testing will be covered by Camp ENERGY. The health and safety of our campers and volunteer staff are our priority and we will be reviewing CDC guidelines as part of our decision process.
Inclusion – Camp ENERGY embraces an inclusive environment for its staff, campers, families, and curriculum. Camp ENERGY does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity or expression, culture, age, religion, political belief, marital status, sexual orientation, or ability.
Vaccination – Camp ENERGY requires routine vaccination of campers and volunteers to ensure the safety of all in attendance during camping periods. We require counselors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines with the exception of the following optional vaccines: COVID-19, HPV, Influenza. Although the COVID-19 vaccine is not required it is recommended.
For instructions on navigating the application system, please see below.
- Click on application link
- Select ‘Add to Cart’
- Under ‘Your Shopping Cart’, you’ll see the default option for quantity set to 1, select continue
- Under ‘Registration Information’, follow the steps to submit your application
- At the end, the application will ask you to check-out, select continue
- You’ll know the app is complete once you see order details with an order number
- You’ll receive a confirmation email and an additional email about supplemental uploads for your clearances.
- *Note the system times out in about 15 minutes, so plan to submit at one time*